A coach tour offers panoramic views of the city of Florence from Fiesole, a charming town set on a famously scenic height, overlooking the city and the Arno Valley.
The tour then proceeds to the old city center for a visit to the Franciscan Church of Santa Croce, burial place of some of the most famous Italians such as Michelangelo, Galileo and Machiavelli. Walk along the historic streets in the heart of Florence toward Piazza Signoria and admire the exterior of the Palazzo Vecchio, built for the Medici family in 1322 as well as the Loggia del Lanzi.
This journey through history ends with a guided tour of the Galleria degli Uffizi will give you the chance to admire the breathtaking paintings of Botticelli, Michelangelo, da Vinci, Raffaello, Giotto, Cimabue and Masaccio.
- Coach tour from Fiesole
- Church of Santa Croce
- Piazza Signoria
- Galleria degli Uffizi
- Museum entrance fees with booking
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- This tour has a 2 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
- Spanish, French, German, and Italian can be requested and are also subject to a minimum passenger requirement. Other languages are available with a supplement fee.
- On guided visits to museums, headphones will be provided for groups of at least 15 participants.
- The Galleria degli Uffizi is closed on Mondays. A visit to the Museum of Palazzo Vecchio will replace the tour of the gallery.
- Child rates are applicable from ages 2 to 8 years. Children below 2 years old are free of charge.