The tour starts with a drive along the romantic Viale del Colli up to the Piazzele Michelangelo so you can stop and admire the wonderful panorama of Florence, one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
A coach will take you through the old city center where you will begin with an outdoor guided tour of the Duomo Complex. Visit Giotto’s bell tower, admire the Baptistery’s bronze doors and the Porta del Paradiso, the cathedral with the magnificent Cupola del Brunelleschi, which is possibly the largest dome ever built.
A short walk through the historic streets in the heart of Florence leads to the renowned Galleria dell’Accademia, home to Michelangelo’s famous sculpture David, as well as his other masterpieces. The gallery also displays the works of other well-known artists such as Paolo Uccello, Domenico Ghirlandaio, Sandro Botticelli and Andrea del Sarto.
- A drive along Viale dei Collie to Piazelle Michelangelo
- Outdoor guided tour of Duomo Complex
- Galleria dell’Accedemia
- Museum entrance fees with booking
- Meals and Drinks
- Tips and Gratuities
- Personal Expenses
- Optional Activity Costs
- The Galleria dell’Accademia is closed on Mondays. It will be replaced by a visit to the Bargello Museum or the Medici Chapels.
- Headphones will be provided in the guided visits to the museums for groups of at least 15 participants.
- Child prices are valid for children ages 2 to 8. Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- This tour has a 2 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
- Spanish, French, German, and Italian can be requested and are also subject to a minimum passenger requirement. Other languages can be confirmed for a minimum of 4 persons with a supplement fee.